Paint by numbers is very simple. Here is a simple instruction to create a beautiful paint by numbers masterpiece:
Paint in the appropriate paint pot colour to the number on the canvas.
- You can choose to paint one number at a time, this will have less effort in cleaning up the brush as you only wash the brush once after you have fully completed a number. With this painting technique, because one number may be scattered all over the canvas, sometime it might not be easy to find a certain number until you see it.
- Alternatively, you can start painting at the top and work your way down. This technique will require more effort as you will have to clean your brush each time you change a number.
- [Hint]: It doesn't matter which technique you use, the most important thing is you are having fun. So perhaps mix the two techniques above, relax and enjoy the painting process.
3) The pigment is rapid drying. Ensure the lids are on pots when they are not in use.
4) It is advisable to wash brushes immediately after each use.
5) If you make a mistake, correct it by over painting with the correct colour. Multiple coatings can be applied.
If you are an experienced painter you can create to your imagination.
6) [FAQ - Which paint colour is used to paint the grey shaded area?]: Use the paint pot with no number (label with white round circle). If you don't find the white round circle, then please use the pot with the largest number in the set.
7) [Optional]: Once you finished your painting, it's time to hang it on the wall. You can hang it without any frame or you can frame it using our specially designed DIY Art Frame kit.
The following video clip shows how easy it is to paint by numbers. Watch and enjoy the progress as the painting is being completed.