DIY Art Frame
Product Description and Inclusion:
Frame your finished artwork from home. Our DIY Art Frame kit is a do-it-yourself art framing solution. Simple to assemble, fast and affordable.
Our DIY Art Frame kit is specifically designed to frame a 40x50cm Paint by Numbers Kit. Everything you need to frame and hang your artwork is included in the package:
(Note: painting or paint by numbers kit is sold separately. Screw driver is NOT included)
1. Lightweight Connector. There are 4 lightweight ABS connectors in the package. It's used to connect the frame pieces together.
2. Frame. There are 4 PVC frame pieces in the package, once connected, they will form a 40x50cm rectangular shape, perfect for framing a 40x50cm painting by numbers kit. ONLY 1 colour is included in each package. Please choose your preferred frame colour option when ordering this product.
3. Hook, 1 metal hook is included. This is used to hook the wooden frame of the paint by numbers kit, for hanging purpose.
4. Screws, a number of screws are included to tighten hook and sponge in each frame corner.
5. Sponge, 4 triangular shape sponges are included. They are used to fill up the space between the painting and the connector.
Why You Need One:
If you intend to hang your finished artwork on a wall then you will definitely need one of our DIY Art Frame kits. It complements your artwork and make it a 10 out of 10 masterpiece.
Here is what our customer said about our DIY Art Frame:
"Love this brown frame. So easy to put together and more importantly it goes well with my Sunflowers painting. Thank you for this amazing product" - Kay
6 COLOURS TO CHOOSE FROM
Watch How Easy to Assemble:
The frames are good quality. Easy to put together and adds the finishing touch to my paintings. Very pleasing to know I can purchase these wonderful frames for my artwork. Very happy with them.
So far I have framed 6 of my paintings just ordered another 9 frame kits they make my paintings really stand out
Easy to assemble just follow the instructions a great addition to my painting I ordered the black colour
Highly recommend. I've bought 3 so far. That said, the first one I put together didn't fit well and I had a constant gap in one corner. After a bit of pulling apart and refitting it fits perfectly. The trick is to not push home the frame pieces into the corner brackets completely as you assemble but to bring the 4 pieces together slowly into the corners so equal distances are made and it remains at right angles to each other. One more tip, remain calm and don't put undue pressure, it will go together easy when you get it right.