Paint by Numbers Kit
1. Do I need experience with painting to do Painting by Numbers?
- No, you do not need to have any experience to do painting by numbers. All children 5 years and up and any adult can do painting by numbers. It's fun to do on weekend, school holiday or when you have time. Instruction is easy to follow. No painting knowledge required.
- What is more proud than producing your own artwork for your own home?
- It's also perfect as a gift to family and friends. Something unique and useful to treasure for life.
2. What are included in the ArtistIsU painting by numbers kit?
- Our painting by numbers kits come complete with the following:
- Pre-Printed Canvas with Wooden Internal Frame - ready to hang on wall when complete;
- High Quality Non Toxic Acrylic Paints - ready to paint on canvas;
- Paint Brushes - made of high elastic nylon and solid wood in different sizes for different thickness;
- Mini Easel - for displaying - kids size 10x15cm only;
- Screws and Hooks - for hanging your masterpiece;
- Painting Template and Instruction - for assistance and make the painting process easier and more fun.
- Overall, the completed artwork will assemble closely to the product picture, if not the same.
- Having said that, we certainly like to think that no two paintings are exactly the same, even for a paint by numbers kit (this may be due to the technique used and the amount of paint applied to the canvas). And this is what makes it unique, interesting and fun.
- A paint colour may have a different varieties or spectrum of lightness and darkness. It is considered acceptable for example if the product picture shows a light blue colour and the actual painting has a lighter blue colour.
- A product will be considered as a defect if the colour between the product and the picture is different for example a pink versus a red colour.
- We would recommend 10x15cm and 25x25cm for young children as it is simpler but big enough for kids to express and explore their artistic passion. Older children (>12 years) can paint 30x40cm.
- Adult can paint any other sizes. Our most popular adults categories are 40x50cm and 50x65cm, which is perfect to hang at living room, dining room or bedroom.
5. Is the paint included in the kit safe to use?
- Yes, the paint included in our painting by number kit is non-toxic paint and completely safe to use with children and adults.
6. How long does a paint by numbers painting take to complete?
- While it depends on the complexity and size of the paint by numbers artwork you've selected, some can be finished in a day, while others take more time. The great thing about painting by numbers is that you can dip in and out of the production process, meaning you can complete your artwork on your own timeline and when you're feeling most creative. If you need help painting by numbers, you're more than welcome to get in contact with our friendly team for further assistance.
7. Do you need to stretch a paint by numbers canvas before painting?
- No, our masterpieces come pre-printed on an already stretched cotton canvas. All you need to do is open the packaging, set up your area, layout your colours, and begin!
- In your kit, you'll also receive three different sized paintbrushes so you can improve your accuracy and enjoy a soothing paint by numbers experience.
8. Do you need water for paint by numbers pictures?
- The only time you'll need water is to wash your brushes before, during and after use or when changing colours. Three brushes are provided in your painting by numbers kit, meaning you'll have enough supplies to complete your project from start to finish. If you have any questions or concerns about painting with a kit, please check out this FAQs page or check out our How to Paint by Numbers page.
9. How do you blend in a paint by numbers project?
- When you choose a painting by numbers kit, no blending is necessary. However, if you wish to mix the colours provided to create a unique light or dark shade, you're more than welcome to get creative and experiment.
10. Can paint by numbers teach you how to paint?
- Absolutely. Painting by numbers is great for beginners who are new to art and have never picked up a paintbrush. Our kits are easy to use and guide you every step of the way so you can create a piece that you're proud of. Choose whatever artwork you'd like to paint, set up your creative area, put on an art smock and begin - it's that simple!
Payment, Postage, Shipping & Returns
11. What payment method do you accept and is my credit card detail safe?
- We accept all bank debit and credit cards (e.g. VISA, MasterCard, American Express), PayPal, bank cheque, money order or direct electronic fund transfer.
- We use PayPal as our payment processing system to process your payment to ensure that your card detail is completely safe. We will never store your credit card details on file.
- In addition, you are also protected by PayPal buyer protection program as the additional measure to ensure that your order arrives safely.
- Please note: to pay using direct bank deposit or electronic fund transfer payment method, please contact our friendly Sales Manager (via email: email@example.com) to arrange for payment.
12. What is your returns policy?
- In case you change your mind, we are more than happy to provide refund for your purchase. Please note, you must contact us within 5 business days of order received, with proof of purchase invoice to request for refund.
- Refund will only be issued after the item is returned undamaged and in original unused condition.
- Buyer is responsible for both ways shipping fee. Shipping cost is non-refundable and will be deducted from your final refund. In addition, a $10 processing fee will be chargeable to the final refunded amount.
13. What if the product is damage or not as described?
- In case the product is damage or not as described, please contact us within 5 business days of order received. We will replace the item with a brand new replacement FREE of Charge. If item is out of stock, we will provide a full refund. Please note: a proof of purchase or invoice number will be required to process any replacement or refund.
14. Where do you post or ship to and how much is postage or shipping cost?
- We ship from our warehouse in Brisbane, and ship Australia and New Zealand Wide.
- Postage will be calculated at checkout based on your address and the quantity of items in your shopping cart.
- To estimate the postage / shipping cost:
- Add an item into shopping cart (Add To Cart);
- Click "View or edit your cart";
- Click "Estimate Shipping & Tax";
- Enter the country, state and postcode
- If you can't find your countries in our list, please contact our friendly Sales Manager (via email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
15. How long is shipping and who is your shipping provider?
- All orders received are shipped within 24 hours Monday to Friday during business hours.
- We use Australia Post for most of our domestic and international parcel delivery, please note the following estimated time of delivery:
- Delivery within Australia: 3-7 business days (note: SA, WA, TAS, NT may take 5-10 business days)
- Delivery to all other Countries: please allow between 5-7 business days*
- * All international delivery may be subject to additional customs time if applicable, outside of Australia Post's control.
- Any payable custom duty or charges is customer's responsibility. Please check with your custom or local post office for details.
- * All international delivery uses Australia Post - International Express service with tracking facility.
- To track the delivery update on your parcel please visit Australia Post website and enter the tracking number provided. Didn't receive your tracking number? Email or call us, our team member is here to help.
- If your parcel doesn't arrive after the above estimated time of delivery and there is no further update in the Australia Post website, please contact us via email.
16. How can I purchase a gift certificate?
- You can purchase gift certificate from our website from the 'Gift Certificate' link. Your gift certificate will be emailed to the recipient.
- Please note that gift certificate is non-refundable and will expire after 1 year. You can purchase gift certificate between the value of $25 to $1000.
17. How can I redeem a gift certificate?
- To redeem your gift certificate, add product to cart. At the checkout, enter the gift certificate code in the box that said 'Redeem Gift Certificate'.
18. How can I check the balance of my gift certificate?
- You can check the balance of a gift certificate following these steps:
1. At the top links of our website, click the 'Gift Certificate' link.
2. On this page, there is a link on the left hand panel under 'Gift Certificate' section that said 'Check remaining balance'. Click on this link and enter your gift certificate code.
Can't Find What You Need? or Need More Information?
Send us an email to email@example.com or use our Contact Us form in our website. We usually respond to any questions within 1 hour. If it is weekend or evening, we will respond to email within 24 business hours.
Or to talk to our customer service team, call or text or whatsapp us on (+61) 0413 245 618